FREE SPIRIT PROGRAM
- A TOTALLY DIFFERENT experience in ISRAEL – Your teen deserves a fresh start!
- Help her / him FIND THEIR PATH and BE HAPPY again
- CHALLENGE BY CHOICE:
- Your teen will like and ENJOY HER/HIS TIME WITH US, and still work hard toward real goals
- You will be suprised to see how CONNECTION AND MOTIVATION become a reality!
- JOIN other parents who are already receiving daily PICTURES filled with SMILES, LAUGHTER, and ACTIVITIES
- Fill out the QUICK FORM on this page to start the process – we will gladly contact you and help you move forward
For teens who wish to “restart” and get back on track: Manage life’s challenges, Stay safe and positive, Communicate and collaborate better with family, friends, and adults around them… and most importantly, feel better, happy, and hopeful again.
“Free Spirit” is an experiential, educational- therapeutic program in Israel, geared toward boys and girls ages 14-19 from around the world who are experiencing various difficulties. Within the 8 to 10 weeks of our program, we focus on Outdoor and Wilderness Therapy with group as well as individual components.
Free Spirit is a not-for-profit organization founded in memory of Sean Carmeli
OUR PROGRAM GOALS ARE:
- “Restart” – A fresh opportunity at a difficult stage in life
- Reconnecting and reintegrating back to life at home
- Feel competent and successful
- Be your own leader: Connect to your own strengths, to nature, and to others
- Acquire new skills to empower yourself and others
- Know thy self, love yourself: A renewed and honest sense of self
- Develop and strengthen your own identity
- Taking charge of your choices and live in the present (moment)
- Creating a positive plan for the future
- Establishing a positive and supportive group culture
- Elicit emergent leadership
- Learn your own value by helping others
Free Spirit program in Israel, for empowering youth from around the world toward good mental health, self-actualization, and leadership
Free spirit is a program established in Israel for youth around the world. It is geared toward youth currently experiencing hardships and difficulties and are, together with their families, seeking different and new opportunities to “restart”, acquire skills and tools, feel empowered, and become the leaders of his or her own lives.
Free Spirit is a unique educational and therapeutic program, focusing on “Challenge by Choice” experiences, developing personal self-regulation and self-reliance. In return, we experience positive collaboration on our participants’ part, as they feel highly involved in their proces. Learning to make good healthy choices on your own, rather than relying on external motivations and structure better assures us that lessons learned can translate to other, less structured environments. Participants return home with the necessary tools and understandings to overcome their difficulties and succeed in life.
The therapeutic approach focuses on individual treatment, challenges and group dynamics. The educational factor consists of studying Hebrew and other academic subjects. In addition, the participants will engage in Israeli knowledge, culture and society along with volunteering in the Kibbutz community.
The students are accompanied by a team of experienced counselors, mentors, guides and other professionals. Our staff to participants ratio is nearly 1-on-1.
SUBSCRIBEFollow us on facebook >>
For more information and updates
Free spirit consults with Alexander Muss High School In Israel to provide eligible students with the option of earning high school credits.
Among our partners and collaborators you’ll find: