Taking a step out of your comfort zone in order to impact a positive change in your life takes a lot of courage, and we surely value it. Prepare to meet a devoted and incredible team, who wait to work with you. Meet other young adults in similar situations, and be a part of dynamic group and community. You will have a chance to create your own path while going through some meaningful and adventurous experiences with life-long friends. Remember that the first step does not take you to where you want to be, but out of where you are at. Embrace the challenge, and change your life.
Here are some of the experiences you can expect:
- Community living in the Kibbutz – Connection, new friendships, and mutual responsibility
- Volunteer work in the Kibbutz – Find out where you matter to others
- Explore and experience Israel on your own or with others
- Outdoor experiences and expedition – Connect to nature, feel competent again!
- A flexible balance between support and independence – We are here to serve your goals
- Get to know and appreciate who you are – strengths, weaknesses, and challenges
- Explore your life choices – What helps and what interferes with your goals
- Be a mentor to others – Find out if the field of helping others through similar experiences interests you for your future
- We will gladly discuss and help you with specific issues such as medications, drugs, social functioning and mental health