Free Spirit’s Young Adult program
Young adults, ages 18-24 are welcomed to apply to our unique Free Spirit experience: Kibbutz life at its best, with a vibrant community, many opportunities, and just the right amount of support and structure not to hinder on your independence.
Whether you feel stuck at home trying to figure your next step in life, or you are struggling at school with overwhelming anxiety or even depression, we might be able to help you launch a happier and stronger stage into independence. Leave us a message and together we will find out if Free Spirit is right for you.
Our specialized Young Adults program is geared to help you connect with your sense of purpose and develop the self discipline to make your purpose a reality. We focus on three major pillars:
- Reconnected to yourself – Your talents, your passions, your motivation, and also your inner obstacles and possible limitations.
- Feel connected to the community around you – Recognize your value and role in the world around you through volunteer work, visits and hikes, and your unique view and contribution.
- Experience and explore – Hands on experiences with people, projects, and potential career paths that may spark your interest and imagination. Actions speak louder than words.
Here are some of the experiences you can expect:
- Community living in the Kibbutz – Connection, new friendships, and mutual responsibility
- Volunteer work in the Kibbutz – Find out where you matter to others
- Explore and experience Israel on your own or with others
- Outdoor experiences and expedition – Connect to nature, feel competent again!
- A flexible balance between support and independence – We are here to serve your goals
- Get to know and appreciate who you are – strengths, weaknesses, and challenges
- Explore your life choices – What helps and what interferes with your goals
- Be a mentor to others – Find out if the field of helping others through similar experiences interests you for your future
- We will gladly discuss and help you with specific issues such as medications, drugs, social functioning and mental health
Contact us for more information:Follow us on facebook >>
For more information and updates